Home » News » 2ml hplc lab vials » FLINT GLASS REPLICA STILO HPLC
1.5ml 9mm Short Thread Autosampler Vials ND9
1.5ml 9mm Short Thread Autosampler Vials ND9
1.5ml 9mm Short Thread Autosampler Vials ND9
1.5ml 9mm Short Thread Autosampler Vials ND9
1.5ml 9mm Short Thread Autosampler Vials ND9
1.5ml 9mm Short Thread Autosampler Vials ND9
1.5ml 9mm Short Thread Autosampler Vials ND9
1.5ml 9mm Short Thread Autosampler Vials ND9


Material: USP Type 1, Class A, 33 Borosilicate Glass Volume: 2ml (standard volume) 1.5ml(actual volume) Application: HPLC and GC system Dimensions: 11.6 x 32mm Neck Diameter: 9mm Qty/Pack: 100pcs/pack Payment: T/T MOQ: 1pack
Contacting via phone: 0086-18057059123
Share us:

3-289-01 パスツールピペット(フリントガラス) 200本×5箱

アズワンの【AXEL】3-289-01 パスツールピペット(フリントガラス) 200本×5箱入 14672-200のコーナーです。AXELは研究開発、医療介護、生産現場、食品衛生など幅広い分野に750万点以上の品揃えでお応えする商品サイト。3000円

光学ガラス | Edmund Optics

光学ガラスの屈折率 nd n d は、ヘリウムのd線での波長 (587.6nm)における屈折率として定義されます。 屈折率の低い光学ガラスは、共通的に「クラウンガラス」と呼ばれ、反対に同率の高いガラスは「フリントガラス」と呼ばれます。 C =2.998 ×108 m s C = 2.998 × 10 8 m s 非球面係数が全てゼロの時、その面形状は円錐状になると考えられます。 この時の実際の円錐形状は

The colors of Glass

The Extra-white flint glass offered by Saverglass is an exceptional glass characterized by its transparency, its unique brilliance and luster. While silica, soda and lime make up for 95% of its composition, the remaining 5% come from the rare and confidential expertise of Saverglass’ Master glassmakers, who render this material truly high-end.

Replica Flintlock Pistols - High Quality Replica Pistols For Victorian

Dense Flint | SCHOTT Advanced Optics

• Classical glass types with lead oxide as an essential component for outstanding optical properties • High transmission glasses ("HT" or "HTultra") with superior transmission Our fine annealed optical glass is currently available online as a strip, rod and block, which can be used for cold post-processing.

WHEATON® Products | DWK Life Sciences

WHEATON® Glass Bottles General purpose glass bottles are manufactured from soda-lime glass that conforms to USP Type III requirements. Suitable for a wide range of applications. Excellent chemical resistance; good for mild acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils and aqueous products. Not suitable for active hydrocarbons and bleaches.

Flint Glass: All to know about | BuilderBaron


REAL FLINT GLASS No. 17, Yangshan Rd, Economic Development Zone, Xuzhou City, China 221001 Tel: +8618705205756 links Company Profile More>> WHO WE ARE ? With more than 20 years

Flint glass - Wikipedia

Flint glass is optical glass that has relatively high refractive index and low Abbe number (high dispersion ). Flint glasses are arbitrarily defined as having an Abbe number of 50 to 55 or less. The currently known flint glasses have refractive indices ranging between 1.45 and 2.00.

Flint Glasses - RP Photonics

2020/07/11 · For dispersive prisms, one usually uses flint glasses in order to achieve a sufficiently high angular dispersion.The same applies to many other applications where high chromatic dispersion is essential. A combination of crown and flint glasses is often used for making achromatic optical elements.

光学データ ガラス材料 - シグマ光機株式会社

ガラス材料 Glass Materials 光学系に使われるガラス材料は大きく3種類に分かれます。 プリズムやハーフミラーなど光を透過させる光学ガラス、ミラーに使われる基板ガラス、屈折率や波長分散が細分化されているレンズ用ガラスです。 光学ガラス材料 代表的な光学ガラス材料としてBK7と合成石英があります。 内部品質が高く、化学的に安定していて、比較的入手が簡単な

Flint Glass: All to know about | BuilderBaron

2022/07/15 · Flint glass is a highly durable and heat-resistant type of glass made by adding

硝子用語集 - 株式会社赤川硬質硝子工業所

平面状のガラスを総称する用語。. 磨き板ガラス、普通板ガラス、型板ガラス及び. フロート板ガラスを含む。. 板ガラスは、窓、自動車などの乗り物など様々なところで使用されている。. 板ガラスには様々な成型方法がある。. 板ガラスの製造方法について

Welcome to FlintGroup | FlintGroup

Welcome to FlintGroup | FlintGroup LIVE WEBINAR - Circular CI Flexo Printing Join us on Thursday, 1st December Register Bringing the products and colours you use every day to life! At Flint Group, we offer an unmatched product portfolio spanning printing inks, digital printing presses, blankets, pressroom chemistry, consumables and colourants.

CN111170631A - Heavy lanthanum flint glass - Google Patents

The invention aims to solve the technical problem of providing the heavy lanthanum flint glass which has the refractive index of 1.82-1.87, the Abbe number of 30-35, the requirement of keeping

Submit Demands Online
Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us. We will contact with you as soon as possible.
* Your email:
* Your name:
Company Name:
* Message: